Saturday, August 7, 2010

visiting grandpa wayne

Woahhh dude! What a weekend! Molly and Brent took me to good old Victoria and I had a blast! Brent had to help Grandpa Wayne on the ranch for a couple of days, so I went out to see how things were going. Molly threw me my ball and I was as fast as a race horse (I heard them say that!) Then I swam some in my favorite swimming pool! I smell REAL great now! I checked out the new deer blind that Caleb made for Wayne. Brent helped build the porch and stairs, cool huh? I've had fun in the backyard too, rolling around on the nice, soft grass...something I haven't had in MY backyard. I'm so worn out, I'm trying not to drown in my drool at the moment. Enjoy the pictures, but don't make fun of how I eat. A good dog takes his ball with him wherever he goes! woof!








No comments:

Post a Comment