Monday, September 5, 2011

happy labor day!

What an amazing and lazy day we had! We all got up between 6-7 (Brent to snorkel and me to walk the dog). We played at the river for a while and then came home by 9:00 for breakfast and hangout time. I had lunch with a great friend, Rachael, to pick her brain about photography. Then we got some time with Tony and Maureen and now Brent is at work. And, now I'm off to hang with more of our NB family to enjoy some burgers! Prince William wanted to say hello and also tell you to go and check out another blog he was featured in today. That's right, go check it out!! Here we go people, check out my new Photography Site!

I'm super excited to see what the Lord had in store for us with this new adventure. Please check both blogs often because now I will strictly use our family one for family happenings!!


No comments:

Post a Comment