Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I'm SIX months old!!!

Hey Guys!

It's been about three months since I last hopped on the computer to give you some stats!

I visited Dr. Rieger on Monday and we had a great time. I showed her how I love to jump and smile and laugh. Then she left and let another mean person come stab me with needles. I really don't get it...

Anyway, I've slowed down a bit since Mom asked me too. Well, weight wise anyway. I stopped packing on the pounds as fast because crawling and pulling up on things are so much fun! I hear you need to be a lean, mean, fighting machine to be a soccer player like dad, so I'm movin'! I weigh 21 pounds and am 27 1/2 inches long. I'm sporting my 12 month clothes pretty well and fit into some 12-18 month things. I'm putting away my old stuff to give to my super cute new TWIN BOY cousins!!! I sleep from about 7:30pm to 7:00am most nights and like to nap like Prince William throughout the day. Just about 30 minutes every two hours. I'm afraid I'll miss something cool if I sleep too long.

 My current favorites are: Champ, my puppy rattle, my rubber duck, reading books, my jumper, my Leap Frog pal Scout, and playing with my car seat! I love it when mom takes me to the San Antonio Zoo and my Kindermusik class. I've met some fun new friends there. I also really love taking walks with Champer in the park when Daddy gets home. It's the best! I can crawl everywhere now. Mom doesn't have enough blankets to cover all our wooden floors, so I bonk my head a lot. It's okay, I'm a tough one. Champ often softens my falls, thank goodness! Dad lowered my crib mattress about a week ago since I like to pull up and stand. Darn, I was almost free!

The most exciting news is that I get to have solid food now! Woohoo! I like eating my oatmeal and have tried carrots and avocado. Not sure what I think about this food stuff. Sometimes I love it and other times I just want to chew on the spoon. I still think Mom and Dad's plates look more appetizing. Not sure why they aren't sharing.

Well, I gotta get going now. There are new things to discover and places to drool on.

Until next time!
Reece







No comments:

Post a Comment