Meet Katie and Bowen Popp. I went to high school with Katie back in the 90's!! That sounds funny!! We had mutual friends then and are becoming closer now that we are MOMS!! Katie and her husband, Travis, had Bowen back in September. They live here in NB and our paths crossed again when I shot their maternity photos. They have been super sweet to us as we've gotten use to this parent thing and we are having a blast getting the boys together. Katie and I are going to start a walking group on Wednesday mornings. Last week was our first and it was just us, but it was so much fun!
PS- we laugh at how similar the boys look. Both light featured with blue eyes! They were also both born with strawberry blonde hair. Both lost it and are trying to grow it back, ha!




No comments:
Post a Comment